Chests and Signs in shop

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Myko, Jan 4, 2022.

?

Should they add them to /shop

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Myko

Myko
    For someone who has a profit shop, it takes a lot of time to make chests and signs. Was wondering if yall could add them to the misc part of /shop make the price of them however much it costs to buy wood. Honestly this is just to save time, as it takes a long time to get rows of chests and signs. thanks for reading, im sure all prison players want this in shop, and it hurts no one.

Zac25zac and MasterChheda like this.
  2. Viizic

Viizic
    I agree, it would really help a lot of people concidering people use tons of time crafting it, it would really be so much easier for everyone.

3. Dominant

Please yess! Even if this could be added in daily reset instead of prison reset would be so good.

4. derrec

i agree bro i got banned like 5 minutes ago cause of that they don’t wanna see my brothers succeed i riot till my bros free #freeimwhole

Myko likes this.
  5. DaveDreaD

i still say there should be a way for a single sign to be assigned to many chests taking the problem away !!!
    that would get my vote

6. derrec

i disagree auto sign isn’t allowed

7. Kyee__

Kyee__
    Hey,
    I agree that Signs & Chests should be available in /shop. Another Suggestion along with that because a lot of people use Ore Profit shops is have a Auto Sign perk that can be obtained by Myth Keys.

- Packet

8. Myko

Myko
    I think the autosign perk is too much. But hopefully these items can be added in shop :) @AlexMarkey

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.