chest envoys in pvp

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Alansar_trignot, Jan 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alansar_trignot

Alansar_Trignot
    listen, so, in skyblock, every now and then, there are chest envoys that spawn, 25 to be exact.
    but the immortal ranked people kill anyone who gets near them, making the crates innaccesible to the rookies like me who cant get as much good stuff as the ranked guys can with the press of enter on a simple command. Perrsonally, i do not think this is fair and it doesn't make me happy when I do everything I can, even with a good set of armor, the immortals still (almost) one hit kill me.
    I hope staff could possibly make it a bit fairer (if that's a word) for the rookies so we all could have a chance at getting the crates for once. it stresses me out. if you guys can do something about this, that would be wonderful, if not, well, idk.
    Thank you!

2. ray01

ray01
    Hey!

Sadly staff has no control on who goes to envoy and who doesnt. Ranks dont matter when it comes down to envoys what does matter is what kind of pvp skills you have and the type of armor you have. You may have the best to you but other players may have myth or ancient armor and pvp skills. If you dont want to be killed warp pvp isnt the place for you then. Most of the stuff you get at envoy anyway is what you can buy/earn.

Keep up the grind. Have a great day

:)

GLOCKPRINCESS likes this.
  3. SilentWhispers

SilentWhispers
    Hey!

Just to add to the above; if you would like to make a suggestion, feel free to create a thread in Skyblock Discussion and collect opinions on it!

Thread Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.