Cheating confession and apology.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Departition_, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Departition_

i played a lot of kitpvp on my legend ranked account in 2017 - 2018, I have been banned a ton of times for cheating and I would like to say that I am sorry for cheating, I used to have a YouTube channel where I would upload myself cheating with vape lite, I don’t cheat anymore because what’s the point plus my vape subscription expired long time ago, I am currently not banned for it rn but just wanted to put that out. Not releasing the username I used cuz my cousin uses it now.

2. Departition_

Just don’t like acting like something that I’m not

3. Departition_

(Sorry for spam) also I used badlion client to “prove” I was “legit” cuz that time was when badlion client kind of actually proved something but not at all anymore cuz that time vape lite injected into it

4. ImConcerned

vNato
    As long as you do not hack again, it is okay.
    We can leave our pasts behind us and just move on from our past immature selfs.
    No cheating in the future and you will be fine and will not receive a permanent ban for your third hacking offense :D
    Regards.

#4 ImConcerned, Aug 13, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  5. 4151

Hi there
    Dont cheat again because it just makes the game unfair for others and even if you do hack people can still beat you of they are really good at pvp
    If you get banned a 3rd time for client modification your permanently banned.
    Thanks
    Have a lovely day or night
    --==FireyGast Immortal==--

Regretings likes this.
  6. sadbaby

sadbaby
    hey there!

As said above, you’ll be fine as long as you don’t start hacking again! The first two offenses were made temporary so the players would have a few more chances instead of getting permanently banned.

However, the 3rd offense leads into a permanent ban and keep in mind that this is only appealable after 6 months. Also, if you get banned in 2 different accounts at the same time it leads into an IP Ban, also appealable after 6 months! Thought it would be good to remind you. :)

ImJustAndrew and Zonafer like this.
  7. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    It's nice to see players that decide to admit to cheating especially with ghost clients as those are the types of cheats that a player will want to never admit to or remove off their computer. I forgive you and you are quite lucky that you didn't banned or screen shared, I sometimes see players using ghost clients on KitPvP as players usually find ways of not getting caught there and usually take advantage of it.

8. Bob50

UglyKidBob
    I'm glad you admitted and I wish you the best and next time you come on the server I hope you stand to Ur word and not hack. I forgive you.

9. BrysonOA

Hope some hackers see this because I run into one every other game in sg. I respect that you admitted it, but I wish others would do the same.

10. iamwilbur

iamwilbur
    Hey,

I'm really glad that you admitted this and it's nice to see that some hackers really do feel bad about what they've done in the past and have decided to reform. I respect you for admitting this, thank you for making the server a better place.

Wilbur

11. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Idc what u did on a different account 2 years ago just don’t do it again

12. Departition_

I used to cheat because I play a lot of practice server but then everyone started closet cheating out of nowhere so I joined them, I played servers like pvplounge and a lot of known players were getting banwaved, so I needed a client to help me farm elo while bypassing phrasing's banwave on pvplounge so I bought a 3 month subscription of vape lite, I then just started using the client on this server, I've been banned once or twice for it on this server I was also screenshared like 2 or 3 times and I bypassed them with this client, I am sorry staff for not just admitting to cheating in the screenshare I should have, it's immature to cheat in minecraft nowadays. I literally used 3.3 - 3.5 reach which was pretty blatant, I made a lot of vids on my channel while using the client and pretending I was "legit" in the video due to the client being a ghost client since a lot of players assume people are legit since they record vids on mcc so I took advantage of that. My old channel no longer exists due to it being terminated (unknown reason)

#12 Departition_, Aug 15, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  13. ImConcerned

vNato
    I understand you are admitting what you did but don’t explain in every detail what client you used and your settings and how to bypass anticheats and how to make it seem like you are legit in the easiest way possible etc. please.
    Thank you :)
    Have a lovely day!

14. Ankh

Ankh
    Don't be sorry. If MCC is going to refuse to get a decent anticheat for over 2 years, then they deserve every hacker that comes their way.

(Yeah they did just have an update to it recently, but all they did was tone down the settings. Which made it a LOT worse. Haven't seen any news relating to the AntiCheat in the changelogs since then.)

Regretings likes this.
  15. Departition_

This was over a year ago so the anticheat this when the anticheat false kicked people, usually ghost clients bypass every anticheat since they are supposed make you look legit in your videos and server sided

16. Ankh

Ankh
    The anticheat still false kicks people, to this very day lmao. You know an anticheat is bad when it somehow manages to kick legit players while still allowing hackers to bhop.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.