Chatreport

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by 27JAS, Jul 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 27JAS

27JAS
    Hi!
    So every once in a while I want to see how many people i have chatreported. I want to know how many chatreports are accepted and denied, however I recently found out that i have to ask a mod to show it for me. I assume that there is a reason for this, but if its possible, would there be a way for non-staff to see?

Have a nice day!

2. Xermes

Xermes
    There is not an alternative to asking a staff member to check your CR stats. At least for now, you'll have to ask a staff member to do this for you.

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! i'm not 100% exactly sure why this is, but i believe i have heard from other staff in the past that it's not really something necessary for normal players to keep track of especially since it's not a staff requirement. although they help staff applications as it's an indicator of your (a) chat knowledge and (b) activity, (again) they're not a written requirement for applying for helper so there is no rush/need for it to be public or even for just the submitter's eyes.
    as for a non-staff way, as xermes already mentioned, there's no efficient way to keep track of this unless you want to be writing down or keeping track of every user you chatreport and waiting for the notification or looking up in punishment history if they were punished or not.. and while that can be done, that's kinda a lot of work.. from my personal experience of using the chatreport system, i have CR'd a lot of players and keeping track or writing down 100+ names per month just wouldn't seem effective

anyways, i hope that can maybe explain some things but still not sure if they are the exact reason why it is so (it's an assumption based off things i have heard from other staff in the community)
    with that said, have a great day

abbzyy likes this.
  4. Breazia

Breazia
    The reason they dont have a way for you to check your chat reports because your accepted v denied is really only important when being a mentee and helping you apply for staff, but usually when you msg a staff they will tell you either your monthly rate or your overall

5. abbzyy

abbzyy
    Question answered // Thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.