Chat Bot

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Anton12375, Sep 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anton12375

anton12375
    Hey

I've been playing skyblock for a while and I was wondering how these immortal ranks make this chatbot spamming every now and then something in the chat like: Do /is warp imp for spawners and cactus.

Is it a rank you have to buy to be able to build it or is it just a third party program?

Greets
    Anton12375

2. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    Hello Anton,
    This is in fact a third party plugin and not a donator perk. Players tend to use console client to use their "chat bots" to advertise their plot shops or to check walls on factions.

Have a Great Day!​

3. Kane

Kane
    This is not a feature of a donor rank, rather it's a third party program as stated.

~Locked

EssentialsPlus likes this.
  4. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    I know this thread is locked - but I'm going to add a little extra info.

The console client most players (including I) use to advertise our warps is the O'Relio console client.
    In its basic form, this console client is 100% allowed. It allows you to have your alts using minimal CPU and RAM, whilst still allowing you to load farms and spawners.

I would not suggest using any other console clients, as some may have features which are not allowed, or contain keyloggers or other nasty things. (The official O'Riley source can be found here on GitHub: https://github.com/ORelio/Minecraft-Console-Client)

Players use the 'AFK Script' typically to setup their Chat Bot.
    If you do choose to setup an Console Client with a chat script, PLEASE set it to only advertise once every ~10 minutes.

In the past there have been people with 4 alts advertising every 2 minutes.
    It just becomes horrible as the chat is just flooded with adverts. Don't do that.

obqo, Syn and Kane like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.