Chat // Arguments & Chatreports

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karmicc, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Karmicc

Just to begin, goodnight or good morning, whatever time it is for you, cool.

This is getting to the point of mutes becoming a joke. How does one argue with another person, but only one gets muted whilst both were going back and forth? I got muted for discrimination whilst the other person also spoke down on my country? Oh, but he's off the hook because I got chat reported first? Make it a just punishment for both, if two are arguing, both muted. I'm already used to being silence by bias mods and players more fragile than a wine glass. It's ridiculous how much of a circus the chat-reports and player base has become. They've lost sense in being just and simple mute the one who got reported first.

Chat is witness to everything but since more Brazilians are on here, of course they get preference. Pretty neglectful, not gonna lie.

-Karmicc.

Yukihira likes this.
  2. Desiqn_

Desiqn_
    Hey Karmicc,

As an ex- staff member I’ve seen what the chat reports look like. When a player is reported we can only see what that player has said in the past 10 minutes. For staff to determine it was an argument or rule breaking then you should’ve /chatreport them as well to see if they have broken rules. Obviously if there was a staff member in game it would be different as they would’ve seen what both of you typed.

Hope this helps for future reference

Regards
    Harry/Desiqn_

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.