Charged iron golems!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LuciferTernando, Dec 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuciferTernando

A new interesting features I would want to see in Minecraft is charged iron golems. Similar to the charged creeper that has a bigger blast radius, the charged iron golem would be able to knock further and higher hostile mobs and walk slightly faster. Moreover the charge effect would not last forever it would last at most 10 minutes, also in case a charged iron golem comes in contact with any form water besides rain, the effect dissipates 50% fasterappvalley tutuapp tweakbox

#1 LuciferTernando, Dec 3, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    Abar likes this.
  2. Hypnoticxd

Hypnoticxd
    It seems pretty cool, but I'm not sure there is a good reason to put that in-game because, as of right now in survival, iron golems are useful without any need of a boost. I like the point where the contact of the water would dissipate the effect, but once again, I don't see a use for it right now on Minecraft.

3. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Hai Hai!

Indeed! It is definitely a neat idea but like Hynotic has said, there doesn't seem to be a real use for it, except maybe being cool. Maybe it could increase drops or do more damage.

Sayonanya!

4. Abar

Abar
    Definitely a cool idea, but not practical. When playing Minecraft I never see myself taking advantage of or using Iron Golems at all. Definitely something that would be cool in a mod pack but not in the vanilla game so -1 for me.

5. xTylor

xTylor
    Hey!

I honestly love the idea where your going but there are some things to it....

If you add a effect/charge it can create lag! Also as the people above state, "There doesn't seem to be a real use for it, except maybe being cool." I do agree with them, It would be cool but no real use.

Also for certain servers, such as Skyblock, Iron Golems don't attack as they are friendly mobs, meaning that would be useless as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.