Charged card but did not receive keys

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Cubestake, Jun 26, 2024.

1. Cubestake

Hi,
    I attempted to buy 5 mythical keys. It charged my card the 25$ but I did not receive them. Tried logging in and out of mcc and still no keys. If you need proof of transaction I can send whoever proof.

Thank you,
    Cubestake

2. Cubestake

I did do the transaction again and this time it went through but now i have two charges where one did go through and the other didnt. the first one (where it went through but I didn’t receive the keys) I used Apple Pay. The second one I used PayPal (it’s linked to the exactly same card as the Apple Pay but the pay pal transaction I did receive the keys.) so if I can just get a refund and or the keys for the first transaction that’d be great. Honestly which ever one is easier for you.

BaileyLSX53 likes this.
  3. BaileyLSX53

Apple Pay processes stuff a bit differently. It’s definitely possible that it didn’t go through on MCC’s side. If you didn’t already(I know this a old ticket) submit a ticket in the discord, they will probably respond to that faster.

K4M likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.