Character reset on Factions?

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by thetacohoarder, Feb 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thetacohoarder

I joined the server not knowing where to go / what to do and ended up losing my starter set in the warzone. Is it possible for a staff to reset my character so I can get the kit back?

2. Melons__

No. You lost it to another player in PvP and if you lost the kit for that it's your fault. You can, however, make the money to get stuff like that back very easily :P
    -xIx_MELON_xIx

iSloth likes this.
  3. DaQuack_

DaQuack_
    If you lose your items on Factions and it can be understandable that you can be frustrated, You can always wait the amount of time before your kit resets. If you have any other items than kits, you will have to find and make them yourself.

4. Swaggle

Swaggle
    Hello! As said above unfortunately you're unable to get that kit back and we cannot 'reset' your character. You do have the option to get /kit rookie or your own ranked kit depending on what rank you are and are able to /vote to obtain other in-game valuables. You may also be able to find similar items on /ah if you want to purchase similar items. Thank you for posting and I hope we were able to answer your question! If you have any other questions feel free to join the MCC Factions Discord! Have a lovely rest of your day.

Question Answered | Thread Locked

DaQuack_ and Vervain like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.