Change warping in KitPvP

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Deleted member 367, Aug 13, 2019.

?

Remove 3 second delays on warps

1. Yes

42.9%
  2. No

57.1%
  3. Yes but without TPA and ./spawn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes but with TPA and ./spawn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dear KitPvPers and MCCentral players,

Next season is around the block and I wanted to ask the community to give opinions on warping in KitPvP. I feel like warps should be instant in KitPvP. the 3 second delay in KitPvP makes doing things quite slow especially when you are moving to a lot of places in the game. There should only be two instances where the 3 second delay should still exists which is ./TPAs and ./Spawn. I think that others such as ./Anvil or ./Enchant should have it's 3 second delay removed.

Be sure to leave your opinions below!

2. Pizzicato_

Pizzicato_
    Hey there Recrement,
    sometimes that three second timer feels like forever especially when in the pvp arena. I see one issue in this suggestion. Implementing /warp anvil (for example) with no delay could see players try to use this command to escape the pvp arena faster than if they were to do /spawn. These warp locations are all very close to each other meaning using /spawn could potentially become a pointless command. Personally I don't believe this should be changed unless not timer was used in warping around on Kitpvp.

3. Departition_

I think instant teleports should only apply for when you are at spawn rather than pvp, the 3 second delay actually makes more sense in pvp rather than spawn. If you really wanna leave the pvp arena quicker just relog when you are out of combat because it automatically sends you to spawn.

4. ImConcerned

vNato
    I like this feature in PvP because when your combat timer runs out you can’t just teleport away straight away. You have to get to a place where a three second timer has to end.
    I guess this is kind of annoying in the lobby doing /hub and you have to wait three seconds. But in PvP, this was implemented for a reason, and I personally prefer it how it is currently.
    Agreed with Departition!

+0

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.