Change of Partys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LendingGalaxy, Nov 2, 2019.

1. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    Hello, im LendingGalaxy

I honestly think the party limit should be increased from 8-12. This would make it so players could enjoy any minigame with all there friends and have fun together. Team skywars, skywars, or even cakewars would be full and playable minigames if there could be 12 people. If they wanted to have fun with the map and possibly make builds out of it, they could do it without interuptions. Players would have more fun this way in my opinion. What do you guys think about a change?

Thanks, dm me on discord LendingGalaxy#6986

2. W5vil

W5vil
    Yeah, something like this would be nice for the players, it would kinda be like a custom game for skywars if you are able to fill up a party. But from the server's point of view, this could be a challenge for some reason. Personally, I am ok with the party limit now but making it a little bigger would add a lot of fun into my day.
    Thanks,
    W5vil

3. fajoszz

fajoszz

Hey man, so ... I don't have a 100% complete opinion, but that's fine. First of all, this kind of post you should do on [server suggestion] I think it was a great idea, so you could make lots of jokes and games with your party friends.

4. wafe

wafe
    This would be a great idea, it's like making your own private games with all your friends! Awesome idea and would definitely make minigames even more fun :) Amazing suggestion!

5. Departition_

not all suggestion posts have to be there, also people like putting it in the general discussion for more opinions as the server suggestions is dead

6. Ankh

Ankh
    It's not dead, it's there to keep the forums organized. Can tell you for a fact that it is regularly used, even by the owners. This suggestion I made there was implemented in less than 24 hours (Changelog, last line). I would suggest asking a Moderator to move this into the Server Suggestions sub-forum for you.

As for the OP, I'm kind of on the middle ground with this one. While I have personally had a few times where the party size limit has gotten in the way of playing with a large number of people, I also feel it would be kind of unfair to everyone else in the game if your party alone took up half the game lobby.

7. BarcelonaJay

BarcelonaJay
    I agree completely with Ankh. Raising party limits to 12 would give an unfair advantage to players. 8 is actually more than other servers. I know some that are 6 and even as low as 4.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.