Champion Builder Suggestion

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by IamJade, Sep 8, 2019.

?

Do you think they should add parkour?

1. yes

2. no

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. IamJade

Champion builder has a long wait especially at night time (HKT) Adding parkour in the waiting area would probably be greatly appreciated by those spending a long time waiting zzz

2. ImConcerned

vNato
    Parkour in lobbies has been a main topic the last few days, I am all for it for Champion Builders because the queue/waiting time to find a game is incredibly long!
    The lobby may have to be in a separate place rather then where it is now, where you are able to view the arena by looking down but I don’t think that moving it should cause too many problems.
    +1
    Thanks and have a lovely day!

puposaurus and Zonafer like this.
  3. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Yeah, I agree as well. Unlike the Skywars arenas, there's nothing much to see in the Champion Builder arenas. They're not the main focus; you just build your creation inside of them.
    Like ImConcerned said, the wait time for a game can be extremely long, and parkour might help to shorten that wait time by keeping players occupied for longer.
    If we could somehow get more players interested in CB, then hopefully, the server will revamp it and bring some new features along as well. I think this is the first step to doing that. +1

4. Zguy2000

Papa_PickleZ
    Hey IamJade!

First of all, I love the idea. The lobby for CB is similar to the lobby setup for SW, but those games take significantly less time to queue up. Honestly, I think the only reason champion builder is dying out is because of the time it takes to queue up for a game. People love building, and have great creativity, as proven by the Creative sub-server plots.

This is a +1 for me, but I do have a bit of advice. I have posted a few suggestions here, and all were unanimously loved. However, if you truly love this idea and want to pursue it, I would strongly suggest bringing it to an admin's attention personally and/or creating a "Map Submission Ticket" (Link below) and state that you are hoping for it to be built in the lobby for CB. Then, your build is saved, and once staff has the time to implement things like these, they can take your suggestion to the next level and you might just get to show off your OWN parkour map to every CB player!

https://mccentral.org/community/forms/map-submission.16/respond

Hope this works out! Have a nice day/night!
    -Zguy2000

5. iiSean

iiSean_
    Considering Champion Builder isn't an elimination game so you have to wait 5mins for a game, parkour would be a good idea!! I personally agree

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.