Cf

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by LordOftheGrodd, Aug 20, 2019.

?

CF

1. I Like It

25.0%
  2. Don’t like it

10.0%
  3. Should be removed

65.0%
  1. LordOftheGrodd

saltyshores
    What are Your thoughts on cf

2. BrysonOA

honestly it's all luck, and I like and appreciate strategy based games.

3. Zguy2000

Papa_PickleZ
    Hi Eightredroses!

Personally, I love CF. Of course, the odds on a CF are COMPLETELY chance and has no "formula" (Contrary to the belief of many) to the process of winning them. I have a LOT of money strictly from skyblock CF's, and the way to quickly gain money DOES actually come down to a "strategy" per say...

Since you are talking in terms of KitPvP CF's, I'll term the example in prices for the sub-server rather than up in the thousands/millions like Skyblock or Prison. Let's say you've grinded out KitPvP and are up to 1,000 dollars. Do a CF for 500. If you win, do your next CF for 250. adjust your math so that no matter whether you've won or lost, you have always GAINED some kind of money at the end of the day. In a game mode such as KitPvP, any money you've gained from a CF can be very beneficial due to low prices in /shop. Even if you started with 1,000 and only ended up with 1,050 at the end of your playtime, Gapples are necessary for KitPvP survival and they are not incredibly expensive. Soon, you can be incredibly rich in KitPvP and afford the armor to win ANY fight or even pay for an IRL deal. Many people go "all in" or bet almost all of their money, and therefore never use the CF system in a way that will increase their wallet size. All in all, while this may be a gambling system, anything can be used with a strategy to deck out your performance in game. Hopefully, when you or anybody else sees this, you'll learn how to use CF in a very positive way and become a filthy rich KitPvP monster :)

Hope this helped! Have a nice day/night!
    -Zguy2000

4. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    Disagreed, I don't do coin flips and I know some players who never drop down to PvP and depend on CoinFlips to make all their money. I hate how this makes up the economy and I feel like it should be removed. I think KitPvP should stay PvP based and just stick with wagers (/duel).

5. PistolPet

PistolPet
    Hey Eightredroses,

I don't like cf in KitPvP either and I find this a great topic to discuss.
    The biggest reasons why I dislike Coinflips is because
    1) Just like EssentialsPlus said, it took out the main focus of PvP on KitPvP,
    2) It damaged the economy.
    What I mean by it took out the focus of PvP is that now a lot of the time, players log on to coinflip. They might win or might loose but they don't PvP. They just sit in spawn, doing coinflips. You might not see a problem with this, but it relates to my second point. It damaged the economy.

A couple of months back, $1 USD was around 2-3k in KitPvP currency. Now, $1 USD is around 25 - 35k (depending on who you ask.) There are a couple of issues I see with this.
    When you buy keys and use them in-game, if you get money, it's not worth much anymore. From my knowledge, the highest prize of a Mythical key is 1.85k. Without sale that is $5 USD which is quite a bit considering the average American earns around $27.16 USD an hour. The same prize is for an event key. Winning an event such as KOTH isn't that easy. Imagine doing all of the hard work you did fighting players and staying in the KOTH arena for 8 minutes without being knocked and then winning 1.85k which isn't that common, 1k is the most common money prize. You can still buy quite a bit with that money, but it isn't worth much anymore.
    Back in the day, players would usually sell Protection 5 gear (the best gear you can get) for 1.25k - 2k. Now they go for 11.5k - 20k. Meaning, if you won Koth then and got the best money prize, you usually could buy a P5 piece. Now, if someone won that prize they would have to win 7 - 10 times to buy a p5 piece.

So when I say that coinflip damaged the economy, that is what I mean. Hopefully, next season comes soon and they will remove coinflip or maybe make a daily limit of how much a player can play. That would be interesting. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day :)

6. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Either remove coinflips or completely overhaul the eco, to where u get like 25$ for a kill, and 20k fro winning koth

7. LowFlo

In my opinion CF completely trashed the economy in the last half of the season, and in my eyes and many others, money meant very little at all. I think people should have to work for their money, and seeing newcomers get #1 on baltop within a few days of playing made the game a lot less fun.

8. Reaper_270

Reaper_270
    In terms of the health of the server and health of the players it should be removed. Often times the people playing Minecraft are under 18 (Probably most of you as well). They don't really understand the risks in gambling and you wouldn't want them to get addicted to gambling where it transfers to the real world and other video games where they are spending IRL $. As for health of the server a lot of people probably go "all-in" when they rage and then they end up quitting the server which makes the game less fun for everyone because there's less people.

9. mylesliberti

Please BRING it back I love cf

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.