Cf Scammer

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by L Dance Random, May 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L Dance Random

I was in coin flip, with 200 mill. A player with the name of cfnoob said if I did her coin flip to get her t #1 biggest winner of coin flip she would give me my money back. I did her cf I lost. She didn’t give me her money back. She was writing in signs to cover up evidence. She also gave me her night vision helmet and she said if i don’t give it back she won’t give me my money back. I gave her the helmet back and she proceeded to walk away from me and she stole my money. And said she would give me my money back, even though she said she would. This is outrageous and dumb. You can never trust anyone!

2. Adux

Adux
    They scammed my friend too with that same scam. However I think you should file a report if you have evidence of the scam. Its pretty hard to get enough proof though so I hope no one else gets scammed by them.

#2 Adux, May 3, 2020
    Last edited: May 3, 2020
    L Dance Random likes this.
  3. L Dance Random

It’s outrageous, I wish i was recording. I hate how people lie to get money. There’s no evidence to it or else I would have reported.

4. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    It's rough, I've had a few players try to CF scam me myself and was warned that it happens, since then I just don't CF anyone that says they want to be #1. /ignore them friend! I'm sorry to hear what happened but atleast you know what to avoid now! :)

5. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    This really isn't a scam, he is ASKING you to do these things saying that he will pay you back. He doesn't HAVE to pay you back, even if he says he will, so its not punishable I don't believe. Me personal, I play skyblock Realm #2, so its a lot more chill then Sb1. I would give you the advise of NOT doing 200mil cf's unless you have a high probability of winning. So, don't do high $ coin flips, and then /ignore the people asking you do do these expensive coinflips for you money back.

*Edit* If any staff says that this is punishable tell me, but I have been told that it isn't punishable, so don't hold that on me.

#5 TheKingOfTurtlez, May 3, 2020
    Last edited: May 3, 2020
  6. Simplistiq

snoic
    I am sorry this has happened, take this as a lesson to not do ct’s. I hope you are doing well in skyblock! Have a good rest of your day!

7. YogurtHero

YogurtSpit
    Yes, this is punishable, the rules say by scamming "Tricking someone into thinking something other than what was intended" and if the player says he/she will pay you back the money from the cf and then doesn't its considered scamming. I know that nowadays people think of scamming as sell shop scams and stuff like that, but really this is scamming at its core.

I would recommend pretending to fall for the trick while recording, and if they don't give the money back you can file a report, and maybe get your money back (I'm not sure if they compensate you though).

#7 YogurtHero, May 9, 2020
    Last edited: May 9, 2020
  8. forgranted

inhabited
    It is punishable as I reported her and she will have a ban added to her account after her current one expires.

9. forgranted

inhabited
    This is exactly how I caught her.

Adux and YogurtHero like this.
  10. YogurtHero

YogurtSpit
    noice

forgranted likes this.
  11. Adux

Adux
    well done

forgranted likes this.
  12. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    https://gyazo.com/92f6a690a745acfa5ece0ffe59f403ad sorry, but it says here, that this is allowed, if it is punishable in any other way, then it would not be considered scamming, but something else. So yes, I was right in the FIRST place, a verbal confirmation means nothing! Have a great day!

#12 TheKingOfTurtlez, May 10, 2020
    Last edited: May 11, 2020
    deleteduser likes this.
  13. deleteduser

Thread Locked // Issue Resolved

Unfortunately he is correct, "CF Scams" do not fall under our scamming rule, therefore it is allowed.

TheKingOfTurtlez likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.