Capture the Flag

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bc2053, Feb 10, 2024.

1. bc2053

Can someone please explain to me why Capture the Flag has such an absurd wait time in between games?
    It's been a few years since I've played, and I am unsure why games are four-times-a-day events and not just continuous. All this seems to do is turn players away from the game.

2. kvng_steph

AyeItsSteph
    The wait times are put in place to build up "anticipation and hype" for the event in hopes of having people join, because without the giftcard prize and wait times, nobody will join. Even if wait times weren't a thing and were removed, people would still be turned away from CTF games and they wouldn't fill them up since MCC has lost its minigame playerbase after the "minigames revamp". Hence, when you look at the CTF weekly winners, its just prison/skyblock players playing and winning.

3. bc2053

Ah, I see. Well, hopefully they fix up their minigames, then.

4. YouGetMeSoHigh

T0PFLOORB0SS
    Not happening, the playerbase is gone

5. Landshut

Landshut
    Theres no harm in jumping into Prison or Skyblock and asking players to join you in ctf. As an older player who remembers when CTF first came out, I always will jump at the opportunity to play a game.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.