Can't use A and D without problems.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThomasAnderson, Nov 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThomasAnderson

So we all have those nostalgia moments where you think: "I want to play the older versions of Minecraft or do a CTM map.". Mostly we find some bugs we have seen before, but I have encountered a bug which I can't find a solution for.I can't use my A and D keys.let me clarify: I can use them but there seems the be a problem that arises when I do use them. My game seems to freeze, the only thing I can do is look around and see animals passing me by. When this happens none of my Ingame controls work, so the only thing I can do is just to open 'Force Quit Applications' (Task Manager for Windows users) and start over.tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/

#1 ThomasAnderson, Nov 26, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  2. microgear

microgear
    I can use a and d just fine it might be a problem on ur half rather than the servers

3. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey! I have had similar problems on my Mac! This probably isn’t the server however and is just your side. For me it has happened on a few other servers

4. Ankh

Ankh
    I'm assuming your game is freezing because it's unable to handle the game. How old is your pc? Though if you mean it's only happening when you try to play old versions of mc (like 1.6 or lower), it could very well be an issue with the game. Those versions can be unstable, as they don't really get updated anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.