Can't link my account

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by argentina9961, Dec 23, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. argentina9961

Hi, I typed /link on the lobby but it says go to /help, it doesn't give me a link, anything I'm missing? Thanks!

2. McGillyy

what exactly are you trying to link?

3. argentina9961

Hi, I want to buy a license, and seems I need to link my account here with my minecraft account.

When I go to my profile > Link Account > Groups, I have the message "your account is not currently linked to a Minecraft account. To link your account type "/link" on the minecraft central lobby".

But when I do that on minecraft, I get the message "Unknown command. Type /help for help".

4. McGillyy

Heya!
    1.well /link is not an actual command that MCC has.
    2. license for what?
    3. unless you are using a cracked minecraft account you will have a minecraft license since you get a license right when you buy the game itself

5. argentina9961

Hi, I meant purchase a rank.

6. McGillyy

if you are trying to purchase a rank you can do so on this website, in the store area, you will have to make sure its your account when it gives you the option to give this purchase too just put your minecraft username

7. boomrabbits_

boomrabbits_
    Hey argentina9961.

This is currently a known bug on the forums and has been forwarded previously. At the moment there is no ETA on when this will be fixed as it is more on the lower priority side.
    Fortunately, you do not need to link your account to buy a rank on our store. By clicking on the ranks section, you will be promoted to enter your username as can be seen here. Doing this will allow you to select the rank of your choice!

I hope you have a fantastic New Years,
    | Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.