Can't get on Prison 1

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Kezard, Nov 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kezard

My account -Kezard- has not been able to go on Prison 1. I don't know why, but whenever i try to join it just says disconnected after a while of saying loading. Please reply.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! i can try to help as much as i can.. firstly is it the server where you get disconnected or just the prison subserver? and if it’s the ”server”, what’s the screen look like when you get disconnected.. it could be a connection/internet issue, a vpn, or soemthing else.. if it’s the realm, i’m not quite sure since p1 hasn’t been full/maxed today

3. xBenz

xBenz
    Elaborate a bit more, please. What version are you on? Are you using any mods?
    Are you able to login to the Lobby servers?

4. Kezard

Yes i can get into any other game such as Prison 2, Skyblock1 and 2, ect. No I am not using any mods. Yes i am able to login to lobby servers. Also this has been going on for a couple of days now just recently i decided to report it.

5. I had this issue as well and I believe the solution to it is players on prison1, I could never nearly connect tp prison1 if there are more than 60 people but whenever the number is 40 or below I could join it with a bit of lag that would go away.

I believe this issue is happening because whenever you join prison1 “when a lot of people are on” your game can’t handle them for whatever reason, can’t finish the process of joining the server as it could be lag from players or something.
    I have been receiving this recently whenever I try to join any sub-server with a lot of people on, I can just never connect as I am lagging from a huge amount of players, but whenever there are fewer people I can join easily, even if people join my game can handle it, as the game can now easily process a newly joined member, but whenever I Join with many people my game can’t process them all at the same time causing me to disconnect.

Again I am not sure if this is the same issue you have like I had but if it is I suggest for you to try and reset your route or try to join when there are fewer people on prison1, also I hope this message could help you!

~Cya!

6. Mistrusts

th8t
    If you're still having this issue, DM the admin Teddzy on Discord. This has happened to other players and she has sorted it before.
    MCC Discord: https://discord.gg/9jzwQDQ

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.