can't get in

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Lockman, Dec 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lockman

To Whom it may concern,
    I'm not able to get in to the MCCentral server for some reason? I just started playing this server a couple days ago, and today I got this? Anyone have any ideas as to what I can do? If I hover my cursor over the red x it says "Server out of date!" This is the first time I have ever played multiplayer Minecraft so I am a rookie here.
    Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give me. multiplayer issue.PNG issue with multiplayer.PNG

2. Lockman

I see my minecraft updated to 1.15.1 from 1.15 today, so do I have to wait for the server to figure that out, or do I need to figure something out on my end?

3. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hello!

May I suggest changing your game version to an older vesion. I think that 1.15.1 might not work on MCC yet and the maximum is 1.15.0.

The recommended game version for the server is 1.8.9 however if you play Survival or Creative I suggest going to 1.12.2

For a tutorial on how to change your game version go here https://mccentral.org/community/threads/how-to-change-your-game-version.18105/#post-44829.

Have a Nice Day :D
    Good Luck Reconnecting
    ___Sean___

puposaurus likes this.
  4. xBenz

xBenz
    Switch to an older version and you'll be fine :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.