Cannot connect to the server

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by ozazza, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozazza

Hey! So I was trying to join the server this afternoon and it keeps saying "Disconnected" Even though my wifi was good and I could join any other server all okay. I tried to change it to the alternative ip for the server but that didn't even work... I even tried restarting my computer and changing the version. Please does anyone have any solutions?

2. Define1

Define1
    Yeah, same I'm having trouble connecting. they might be doing server management stuff. I know the owner was editing a few minigames last week so they might be implementing those changes

3. kuieren

kuieren
    Hey there ozazza!
    The server is currently going through a maintenance which will be ' transferring some of the servers vital backend databases to new hardware'. This maintenance started 35 minutes ago and, according to the owners, it should be done within the next half an hour.

Master_Aqua likes this.
  4. ozazza

Yeah okay... thanks for letting me know I just wasn't if it was on my behalf or server :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.