Cannoning server

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Flam, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Flam

FlamboyantHuman
    MCC should open a cannon test server. The cannon jar was slightly improved a few seasons ago, but some cannons still don't function properly. It would be nice to have a server where you can see if your cannons will work in seconds.

GLOCKPRINCESS, VQ1D and Jacombre like this.
  2. Jacombre

Jacombre
    Howdy Flam, I think this would be an amazing addition to mccentral because I believe it might bring some additional factions players that would be interested in the mccentral community if this was added, I think it will also attract players from other sub servers that would like to try out what factions is all about, although I think if they do add it they should make it so you have to have a rank to access it, it would also be cool to buy it in game on factions so it costs 25k to purchase it, these would keep bots out of the server and would help reduce the amount of players who would like to cause the server harm in the use of any lag machines, it would also be very affordable for newer players that dont have a rank and dont have the funds to buy a rank to access the server, If this was added I think when you click factions it should bring up the gui somewhat like prison where it shows 2 servers and one shows factions and the other shows cannon testing.
    I would love to see this implemented so I would not have to go into any cannon servers to test the cannons I get. So it is definitally a +1 from me
    Have an amazing day
    Bye bye

Ontology likes this.
  3. MrMonkey

0MrMonkey0
    I don't think a cannoning server would be the best thing, since cannoning its pretty much only used in factions, but maybe insite of factions they could have some kind or warp. That would be a great idea

4. Ontology

Ontology
    I think this would be a great idea for there to be a warp cannoning to practice cannons

MrMonkey likes this.
  5. VQ1D

SaIted
    Hello fellow human named flam
    I am pretty sure that some cannons don't work on mcc yet proven to work on other cannoning servers, so that's why I think there should be a cannon warp in the factions realm.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.