Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Can we remove the snowflakes from the forums?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EssentialsPlus, Dec 26, 2019.

1. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    Why is this on the forums? If you look at the background of the forums, it shows a dark and fall-themed climate. The snowflakes remind me of those old viruses that would be called "mouse-clickers" or something that would just have butterflies following your mouse cursor, slowly destroying your computer.​

2. iluvu

LOL I love the comparison but yeah I agree, I think changing the actual webpage theme to be in line with christmas is much better than the distracting overlay we are currently presented with

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  3. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey, EssentialPlus there is a reason why the snowflakes are on the Mcccentral website. The reason why the snowflakes are on is because it was for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I do not know why the snowflakes are still present because Christmas is finished for this year. I agree with you it does create a dark and fall-themed climate. Also, those snowflakes do remind me as well as the old virus that would be called mouse clickers. I wish the Mccentral website has a Christmas wreath border instead of the snowflakes. I think this will be an excellent addition to the Mccentral website for next Christmas in 2020. I hope you think this is an excellent idea for the Mccentral website. Have a good day or night and have a happy New Year.

4. Unadvised

Unadvised
    oh cheer up! It is the holidays! It is really not that bad and wont be staying long.

5. VKj

VKj

VKj
    Thought this was going to be a rant post about snowflake people lmao.

JustANoob and iiSean like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.