Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Can UnBans Be Buyable (Only One Time)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpaceAcademy2, Apr 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpaceAcademy2

Some Servers Have Buyable Unbans For 30-50 Dollars Please Do This I need To Get Unban I Promise I won't do anything wrong i just want to play

My Appeals Got Rejected

2. iZyro

iZyro
    If your appeal got denied you will have to wait out the rest of your punishment, there is no way to buy your way out of a ban.

SpaceAcademy2 and Invader like this.
  3. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    I think the server used to have this a long time ago. They removed it though, and that's probably a good thing. It's not fair to let someone buy their way back into the game and, in that way, be exempt from the rules (It doesn't matter if you hack if you can just pay for an unban, for example). Also, it might be seen as against the minecraft EULA, because servers can't make you pay to have access to a game. The best thing you can do is send a sincere appeal when you get banned/muted.

Edit: Even if it can be bought only once, the hacker will not have served their entire ban and would come back to hack when they should be banned. It would be a pain to have to ban them twice. You can be unbanned (or ban shortened) via the appeals.

#3 creeper7777777, Apr 6, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    SpaceAcademy2 likes this.
  4. SpaceAcademy2

Trust Me You Wouldn't Feel The Same Way if you Were Me

Also I Only Said Its Buyable Once Not Many Times

5. Braeden90000

braeden90000
    people always say its aginst the EULA, it probably is. yet many other big servers seen to not be punished for it. anyone know why we dont have it here?

SpaceAcademy2 likes this.
  6. SpaceAcademy3

9042SpaceAcademy
    Yeah Most Servers Dont Get Punishments For This Get It Here

Mary____ and SpaceAcademy2 like this.
  7. SpaceAcademy2

Also Doing This Wont Really Hurt The Community Since Hackers Who Get Unbanned And Hack Again Wont Have A Way To Escape Since Its Only Once

8. CabanNieves

I agreed, a server where I play sells unbans where they are only purchased once.

9. seekingattention

seekingattention
    This was recently brought up among us in the staff team, and we came to the conclusion that this will not be happening for the foreseeable future, for various reasons.

If you get punished, you still will have to appeal it through the forums. No shortcuts, no loopholes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.