Can My Plot Be Moved To Spawn? { Creative ]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlphaSpring, Sep 16, 2019.

?

Should My plot be Moved ?

Poll closed Sep 23, 2019.
  1. Yes

40.0%
  2. No

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlphaSpring

Hello I Hope you Are Having A Nice Day/Night
    Me And My Friend 0ctagon Have Been Working Like Crazy on this project
    Images Will Be In the Reply Section Bellow
    As I Have Said Earlier I Have Been Working hard on this project/build with my friend And i would really be thankful if any Admin Could move my plot to spawn
    I really Hope you could Move my plot sometime And I Know that i There are some builds that are better then my build but not all there are literally Plane Plots Near The lobby That Have not been touched at all and look ugly and un-build if you could just move my plot i would really be thankful
    - Thank You For Taking Time off your day And Reading This Thread
    - My plot Is ./p h AlphaSpring 6
    - Creative

2. AlphaSpring

This is my plot

Attached Files:

3. AlphaSpring

This Is not it go to my 6 plot and see it

4. Vex

Vex

Your Plot Is Great The Layers Were Stacked Neatly The Blossoms Are Amazing And The Colours A Bright I'd Place It Replacing A Clear Plot At Spawn Remember Its Just My Opinion You Might Not Have the Same Opinion Here Its Not A Warzone Its Me Simply Stating My Opinion

#4 Vex, Sep 16, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    AlphaSpring likes this.
  5. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hihi!! admins can move plots to spawn.
    the plots hat get moved to spawn usually gotta be stellar. your plot looks very nice; however, i don’t think it’s really “spawn-worthy”. from the screenshot you provided, it looks like you used “//br sphere” for most of it and a ‘lil bit of shaping for the trees... and there’s not a lot of detail in the mountain.. it’s just stone..
    as for the waterfall, it looks like you just placed stained glass a ‘lil amount of a dif color.
    anyways.. please don’t take this as hate. your plot looks very nice, but in my opinion, i don’t think it’d get moved to spawn.
    also... im no where near a good builder.. just kinda pointing out some things on ur plot.. or whatever. :)

~puposaurus

AlphaSpring likes this.
  6. AlphaSpring

Yes My Plot Might Be Not “Lobby Worthy” But Not All Of The Plots there Are There Are Literally Empty Plots On The 3 Plot Row Away from spawn I I Wanna Be Swiched with a empty plot not to upset anyone :)

7. puposaurus

puposaurus
    pls don’t disrespect lava craft :relieved:

AlphaSpring likes this.
  8. puposaurus

puposaurus
    jk. i get what u mean... but i’ve flown around creative and seen a lot of nice plots... admins can’t move all nice/decent looking plots so...
    maybe when a plot contest comes up, i’d join one of those since those can get your plots moved to spawn.
    otherwise... i really don’t see the purpose of this thread n’ all that

AlphaSpring and Zonafer like this.
  9. Zonafer

Zonafer
    The best way of getting your plot moved is by submitting a Community Events ticket, which can be done here. Other than that, I agree with Puposaurus; your plot isn't really spawn-worthy. I'd maybe try making a few changes (she outlined some great ideas in her posts) before making a ticket. Good luck!

AlphaSpring likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.