Cakewars Kit Ideas

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by iiSean, Oct 3, 2019.

1. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hello!!

I wanted to give a suggestion to be added to the mini game Cakewars. The idea is to have kit selections of:

KIT: Starter wooden pickaxe (Default)
    KIT: Starter wooden sword
    KIT: Starter wooden axe.

The reason being is that players can pick what tool they want and if they need extra they can just buy an extra tool.

Those are just a few suggestions. What do you guys think?

JustANoob likes this.
  2. StrikerMusicMC

Hello, ___Sean___,

I admire your idea for suggesting the starter kit to be changed, but in my honest opinion, I believe the starter kit is fine where it's at right now. The point of cakewars is to go to another caketeam's base and destroy their cake. Adding the option for a wooden sword or a wooden axe would make the game a little less fun in my opinion, since it strives on the goal of being the #1 CakeTeam by the end of the game. Great suggestion though, we'll see in the future :)

~ StrikerMusicMC [
    MCC Senior Moderator]

JustBeChill likes this.
  3. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    Hi! I agree with Striker because if wooden tools are implemented, then there really is not point in getting resources other than buying wool and other materials (armor, pearls, etc). CakeWars is a game where you need materials in order
    to win. I like the idea of kits though. Maybe different kits will be useful in the future!
    Thank you and have a wonderful day! ​

4. Darenn

Darenn
    Hey there!

This idea is a 50/50 for me but as said above, there wouldnt really be any point of getting resources and what not but I would suggest that a kit much similar to this would be implemented to Rookies in sub servers. This would, in my opinion, make the game less pay to win as everyday, a /kit rookie would be avalible for non ranked players.

Regards, this would make Cakewars' games much faster than they normally last which I love about.
    That's my opinion, what's yours?

Have an awesome day!

iiSean likes this.
  5. iiSean

iiSean_
    Just to clarify, I meant pick ONE starting tool of your choice

#5 iiSean, Oct 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    JustANoob likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.