Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Buy a unban

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZDN, Feb 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZDN

ZDN

Hallo People,

Isn't a idea that u could buy a unban. Because I know people who got banned learned from their faults. they will never do it again and they want to play but they cant. If its possible to buy a unban people won't get banned second time,

Let me know ur opinion and have a nice day :D

Kind Regards,
    RektByYosho

HeckTheThicc likes this.
  2. Bequty_

Imaginando
    Hey, I think this would just be unnecessary because if it is your first ban, depending on the severity it can be anywhere from 1 hour to 1 month. In my opinion that isn't a very long time to wait and its a better way to learn your lesson rather than to pay and be back playing immediately. The only people I can see buying this is people who get banned for a client modification which is the most severe of them all and people who get banned for clients will probably be very likely to continue to use it if they don't have to wait out time off of the server. I can see this idea maybe if its just a first offense and then after that your privileges will be revoked, but all around I just think waiting out the punishment is a good way to learn your lesson.

3. 89p

89p

89p
    I strongly disagree with purchasable unbans/unmutes. If a player were to break the rules, purchasing an unban would completely eliminate the purpose of being punished. If they break the rules, they should have to face the consequences. It would also be unfair for those players who cannot afford an unban, as players who are wealthy could just continue to break the rules with no fear of being removed from the server. Wealthy players like these clearly would have enough money to buy premium clients, so the chance of them hacking again is high.

Additionally, selling unbans/unmutes is actually against Mojang's EULA. [​IMG]

As shown here, it is forbidden to sell admin rights, and doing so could result in MC-Central being blacklisted; not allowing anyone to play the server. It is completely the victim's choice if they want to hack. It is made clear that it is against the rules, so if they don't want to be banned, they should not break rules.

mxbel and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.
  4. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

unbans will never be coming back to the store. As said above, not only is it against EULA but it is unfair and would make punishments less efficient

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.