Build Battle To OP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FFandF, Aug 29, 2019.

?

Should Build Champions Be Nerfed?

1. Yes

7.1%
  2. No

92.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFandF

FnnF
    As some of you know you can choose to play the game Build Champions on McCentral. Just coming last place gives you 75 credits. It is easy to farm this and I think this should be nerfed. Thank you for taking the time to read this! Have a good day!

- Grayson/Waifer

2. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    In my opinion I think it should be buffed rather than nerfed, the player count for Champion builders is usually quite low and takes over 20 minutes to start a game. Buffing it would probably increase the player count by quite a bit, I think the amount of credits you receive is fair as they are trying to encourage players to play Champion Builders.

Horace_Altman, BrysonOA and Nqvy like this.
  3. Nqvy

I think the credits that are given out are fair. The Build Battle games usually take around 10min to start as https://mccentral.org/community/members/essentialsplus.42/ said. You would get more or the same credits by playing other games that start quicker. You can get 1k + credits by winning as murderer on murder mayhem as well.

MCC Immortal - Navy

4. Hi!

I don't really think it should need a nerf as build battle starts pretty much rarely for me, I see around from 0 to 6 people, and the game is not so often played, out of whole week I can only play build battle like 3 times.
    For me its very rare to play it, and I don't really think this needs to be changed as when you win the game you just get 125 credits, but after losing to a game with 4 players I had received around 100, so I don't think this is such a problem as the game takes ages to start.

~Thanks!

Nqvy likes this.
  5. Luke WoodWalker

Skribbl27
    Even if it was too much, why would you want to nerf it anyway? I thought people thought the more money you get the better.

6. puposaurus

puposaurus
    as mentioned above, i dont think a nerf is necessary. there are other minigames you can get lots of credits from. especially if youre a donar and you get 2x credits.
    in murder mayhem, you can get 300+ credits if you win as murderer, and as bystander you get like 5 credits for each emerald you collect, and bonus if you shoot the murderer.
    in survival games you can get up to 700 or so credits if you make it to death match and get majority of kills. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    cakewars you can end up with a good deal of credits from kills and destroying cakes..
    im not saying that these minigames are unfair, but i'm trying to point out that it's not just build battle that gives out a lot of credits.

overall, buildbattle's credits situation doesnt seem unfair and having it stay where it's at seems more ideal.
    but thats just my opionion ;-;

~puposaurus

7. Plsyes

Truthfullys
    Hey,

I dont really agree with this. It takes ages to fill and once it gets filled you have to spend 5 minutes building something. For some people they put a lot of effort into building something. This is so poor compared to skywars where you can get 100 credits for a win without any kills.

8. Lunatix

lunatix
    Hello,
    I don't think that Champion Builder should be nerfed because it never has a high player count and it always takes so long to get into a game and i think that they should do something to it to make its player count rise and make more players want to play it. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.