Brother being a scumbag

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Peddlers, Jun 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peddlers

Hey, I'll make this thread very short.
    My brother got pissed at me and saw that I have immortal on MCC. Well, as a way of cheap revenge, he got our IP banned. Can I get my account whitelisted? The IGN's MedicalMinecraft, discord is Medic#6473

2. Invader

In my previous experience, I've seen this occur as well. However, the way it was dealt with was by both people having to deal with the punishment. There may be an acceptation but that'll have to be discussed within the Senior Team.

For now, you may not be able to have your punishment pardoned since we cannot prove that your sibling did the punishment nor can we prove that it wasn't you cheating/breaking rules on an alternative account.

You can appeal, but I'd recommend waiting until the 6 month punishment is over or you can talk with a Senior Moderator in the discord so your punishment can be brought up to discussion. Hope this guided you into the direction of getting your punishment revoked.

- Fox

3. Peddlers

Oh. Dang! I'm gonna have to have some words with my brother. :(

4. Scotian

Scotian
    Hi Peddlers,
    Let me start by saying that it is not a simple feat to get an IP banned from MCC. The fact that your IP is banned means you have 2+ banned accounts and/or 3+ muted accounts on the same IP. For the time being, we cannot remove the punishment for any of the accounts. It is too difficult to prove whether it was you or your brother who was behind the banned/muted accounts which caused the IP ban. I have asked for more opinions on this matter, and I will let you know via PM on this website if anything changes, although I doubt it will. You may appeal your IP ban in 6 months.

- Scotian

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.