Bring back solo survival games

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by SuperIsakSwahn, Jun 24, 2020.

?

Should solo survival games come back?

Poll closed Jul 1, 2020.
  1. Yes!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Limit it to 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Limit it to 2

50.0%
  4. nah none of these I love teams

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperIsakSwahn

PolishGuy
    I was playing a game with only 8 players, but guess what I found? 4 fucking teamers... You need to make a limit to like 2 or 3 or bring solo survival games back, the army of teams are literally more annoying than hackers. I don’t remember there being that many players on solo survival games, but at least limit the teamers for the love of god, 4v1v1v1v1 is so unfair, a team of 2 is good, it might be hard but you can beat it unlike 3-4 teams

2. InsaneIsMyName

InsaneIsMyName
    There were several issues with solo sg. One being, the playerbase isn't large enough to support two seperate versions of SG. On top of that, it likely wouldn't limit the amount of people on a team. It would just encourage cross teaming.

It was voted on by the community. I'd recommend finding someone to team with yourself or picking off members you know are teaming from the start of the game.

3. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there,
    This idea has been brought up plenty of times. The reason Solo SG will never see a return to MCC is because there were never enough players on Teams / Solos. When there was an option for teams and solos, the games would take ages to fill up. If the MCC Playerbase does see a large rise at some stage in the future, I'm sure it will be considered, but only if the player base sees a rise in players higher than ever before.
    Thanks,
    Nikki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.