Bring back minigames

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by starbuckswizard, Oct 23, 2022.

1. starbuckswizard

This will probably fall on deaf ears, but I need to say a few things.

I've been playing on this server since 2016 and some of my fondest minecraft related memories have been had on it. I was devastated to see the complete removal of the minigames. There was a perfect mix of excellent maps and balanced gameplay that made this server's minigame experience one of a kind, and I have never found a replacement for it. I probably never will, seeing as how multiplayer in general is on the decline. I can understand the removal of the other minigames, but survival games seemed active to me and I can't see why it was trashed.

I pray that someone will consider bringing back the minigames, especially survival games and skywars.

2. Trainsgender

Trainsgender
    While this is a valid point, are you aware that there had not been an SG game since March 2022 and no SW game since around June 2021? You say SG "seemed active" but reality is rather the opposite ... CTF was the only alive minigame. But yes, maps were good, although SG needed some improvements as well (I would link to the forum threads but they have all been removed ...)

lavoova the grape likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.