BRING BACK KITPVP!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yungelai, Sep 19, 2023.

1. yungelai

Since the removal of Kitpvp, a lot of us stopped playing on MCC. I'm sure this server holds a special place in most of our hearts, as for many of us, we grew up playing MCC. I have spoken to many moderators about ways in which WE AS A COMMUNITY can help bring back Kitpvp - to everyone in agreement in wanting the relaunch of Kitpvp, LIKE THIS THREAD AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS. I have spoken to many players individually (about 40), and we all seem to be on the same page - we want Kitpvp back.

Alex, if you're reading this, please consider our pleads. If you could please re-launch Kitpvp for just 1 week and see the activity of the server and the feedback that it's getting.

To all players with this similar interest, LIKE THIS THREAD AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS. IT'S THE BEST CHANCE WE'VE GOT.

Sincerely,
    the Kitpvp community

Rokoman99 likes this.
  2. GoldGhost2004

KitPvP was toxic and extremely rage inducing. However, 10+ of the friendships I made on KitPvP many years ago I still have, so for the sole reason it would be cool to see the gamemode back just for the nostalgia and for the simple fact that mcc truly had a one of a kind kitpvp, one that will never be able to be replaced by any other server. So yeah, bring kit back !

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.