Bring Back Factions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Valekockl, Oct 24, 2024 at 2:37 AM.

1. Valekockl

Let's bring facs back already. Its clear that gens tycoon and kitpvp are quilly as hell and thats why nobody plays them. Factions still has a big fanbase that plays the gamemode so it will for sure do better than both those ghost town subservers. Would love if staff would reply to this and give any valid input on why it wouldnt be better. Even if you kept either kit or gens, you could still implement factions. Just doesnt make any sense to take up space with empty quillyass subservers that no one has any interest in. Might as well fill it in with one that actually has a fanbase for it. I already know if ur a staff and u wanna reply ur gonna try and say "ohh well it was dying when it got removed." I played a bunch of the maps up until it was shut down and I know from playing it that it had way more people than gens and kit so that excuse is out the window. Just bring back facs and get rid of the quilly shit it'll be way better.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.