BRING BACK DEMON'S BREEZE/SOLAR FROST-SG

Discussion in 'Minigame General Discussion' started by Abar, Dec 24, 2019.

?

Shall we bring them back?

1. No chance!

11.8%
  2. Just one!

5.9%
  3. Bring them both back!

82.4%
  1. Abar

Abar
    Hey, what I and a few friends of mine have noticed was that the maps Demon's Breeze/Solar Frost have been removed from SG. We think that these are 2 excellent SG maps that need to make a comeback. Too often I find myself bored because I get the same maps over and over again, and I think that by adding these + more it'd bring more variety to the gamemode. I don't think that any would need to be taken out to make room (except Variede map 1 maybe). This would bring a lot of freshness to it and would give me a reason to play for longer as we'd potentially be getting more/ new maps rather than repeats constantly. Share this around as i'd like to see more opinions on this idea. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. FireBubbles

FireBubbles
  3. aurals

aurals
    I would definitely have to agree with you here, would bring some more variety to the game

Abar likes this.
  4. Rayudu

Rayudu
    more variety = good
    +1

Abar likes this.
  5. SannsCraft

SannsCraft
    Hello,

I'm not a hard player of Survival Games but I enjoy minigames a lot. SkyWars is the game I play the most and the same has happened when it comes to a removal of old maps. There were a lot of enjoyable maps that were removed and I think it's necessary as the server has to be always updated and moving. If they were removed, there should be a reason behind it.

However, I do think It would be a great Idea to bring them back in some event, for example: Once a week, old MCCentral's Maps could come back and may be played by those who want.

Anyway, this is just my opinion about the topic.

Have a lovely day and a Happy New Year!

Abar likes this.
  6. Montilou

Montilou
    Hey,

I 100% agree with you. Minigames is what I main on MCC, and I do so because it is pretty skill-based and fast-paced for the most part. It's kind of sad to see the minigames without any updates, especially since they still have a pretty active community. Even the smallest of updates, like adding a new map, or a new perk, would make the game feel so much newer and so much more exciting, and would even possibly boost the playerbase for a while. As mentioned above, the more variety in a game, the more fun it is usually, as playing the same maps over and over again can get boring. These 2 maps bring back a lot of memories, and seeing them added back would definitely motivate me to play SG more often. Even for other minigames, maybe some festive maps, or generally some new maps would feel very refreshing.

Would love to see these added back! Have a good day.

7. Vervain

Vervain
    Hello!

Wow I remember playing these maps on survival games and they were really good maps too! I +1 plus I can't remember the last time survival games added a new map, which was probably a long time ago, and as said above festive maps does sound really good too, im 100% with this idea and do hope these maps come back.

ps I really loved the solar frost map :) Happy new years!

MasterChheda likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.