Bountys Do Not Work.

Discussion in 'Factions General Discussion' started by -Weils, Sep 13, 2019 at 10:41 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Weils

So yesterday afternoon my faction Odium attempted to raid Origin, while they were defending their walls I killed registration to give him his first death. He had a 100mil bounty, and when I killed him I assumed it would be on the head but it wasn't, when I asked staff they said it was meant to go directly into my balance but I never got it. Also I am 100% sure I got the kill because it said "dropped items have been protected", (Only comes up when you kill someone), and because that was his one an only death. I would like either some form of explanation as to why, or a kill rollback to get my money. Thanks.

2. BtwImQuestion

BtwImQuestion
    with this situation if you didn’t revive it straight away then please make a bug report about the situation and provide proof if possible. But yea, it should go directly into your balance.

Question Answered Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.