Boss Fights

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by xMichaelOrr, Nov 26, 2019.

1. xMichaelOrr

So first experience....pretty bad
    I spent like over 10 mins in the boss fight for no reward. I got a few hits on the boss but other than that, the minions would just gang up on you. I couldn't even kill off the minions and get them off of me so I can focus on the boss. Another thing is even if I did get close to the boss you got the boss hitting you, the minions, and other players accidentally killing you. There should be no friendly fire on at the boss fights and lower the minion health so you can actually kill them and fight the boss. Also the rewards need to be....more rewarding. I got nothing from that entire fight. I don't know if its like the top 3 that get prizes but even for the people that still helped fight the boss but tried focusing on the minions should get rewarded with at least something.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. wafe

wafe
    Hey Mike, I can see why you would say this. It can get frustrating fighting the boss sometimes, but that's part of the event. It's not meant to be an easy key at all, otherwise it wouldn't be much of a "boss" would it?

I agree with lowering the minion's health. I once spent a whole 2 minutes fighting a minion,t hey're so tanky for no reason. Definitely need to nerf the minion's health a bit. +1

The friendly fire would kill the whole event. Players will block your sight, not letting you hit the boss. This will be even more annoying than having minions attack you. So I completely disagree with this one. -1

I don't think that every player who helped kill the boss should get a reward though. If anything the top 3 should only get a reward, since they contributed the most. On the other hand, a player who hit the boss 3 times shouldn't get even the smallest reward. -1

Couple tips on winning the event:

Have a couple of friends attack other players (preferably the ones with most damage) so you can focus on the boss.

Kill a player for the strength pot. I know this sounds pretty basic, but some players focus so much on the boss that they forget they can get a strength pot and ultimately dealing more damage to the boss.
    I'd give this a +1/2 since you did have some valid points.

3. Ankh

Ankh
    What if there was a small monetary reward for each minion you killed?

xMichaelOrr and wafe like this.
  4. xMichaelOrr

Huh, well i didnt know killing players gave buffs. My main focus is just the minion health. They are super tanky and it gets over whelming when you have 5 of them on you and you cant do anything to the boss because they push you away and you cant kill em

wafe likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.