Bored, answer this please

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HonestHero, Nov 27, 2019.

1. HonestHero

So, I've been bored lately on this server due to the lack of players on creative. What is something you like to play often and why? It doesn't have to be on the server or even Minecraft.
    [​IMG]

#1 HonestHero, Nov 27, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  2. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    Paladins is a fun free game on steam. It has the same graphics as fortnite and the gameplay is like team fortress 2. If you want to play on MCC Capture the flag is fun but the wait time in the lobby might be long. Murder Mystery is also fun.

3. 0rcs

0rcs
    Hey!
    Personally the games I play are either MC or CS:GO. I really enjoy both.
    Other than that, MCC is my top priority =)

Have a great Day/Night!

4. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Hello nya!

I love games like League of Legends and Osu!. Of course I love MCC's skyblock subserver. I like League because it's a team game but I can definitely work on my own and indirectly help my team. I love Osu! because I get to listen to my favorite music, like spotify but without ads, and I get to sharpen my reaction time and mouse accuracy.

Rawr! Meow! Nya! Bye!

5. Firebal676

Firebal
    I've seen quite a few Minecraft Central players play osu!, as do I. It's a great rhythm game and something that is free and easy to get into. You should try it if you get bored!

6. Hey! This is an amazing question. So my favorite things to do are first play Minecraft Central, I play pretty much every sub-server other than Factions and KitPvP. I love the community on some of the sub-servers as it is fun to play on there and make new friends.

Some other games I play are Wizards101, I love this game so much. It's a fun game to play and just brings back nostalgic memories. I enjoy playing Leauge of Legends and World of Warcraft as well although I don't really play them as much because once I do I can't stop.

7. Thaa

thsxyy
    i like to play Pou lmao

8. JakeOnPc

GamingsFinest
    Whats poppin

4 letters.... bop it

On a serious note though I would recommend other survival like games to Minecraft such as Ark and Rust.

9. Departition_

10. xTylor

xTylor
    Hello!
    There are so many varieties of sub-servers here on MCC! If you like competitive game modes, you should play mini games such as Skywars, or Survival Games. If your thinking about building things, skyblock would be a good choice as your building in the air with limited material that you need to buy, kinda like a similar concept of survival but in the air.

11. W5vil

W5vil
    Hey, besides MC-central, which is taking up most of my time nowadays, my favourite game about a year ago, before I got into mc-central, would have been R6. I would highly recommend this game because it is really fun to master all the different operators. The only downside is its paid for. Its 16 CAD, I think not sure. 10/10 tho! My favourite sub server for Mc-Central is prisons which once again I would highly recommend, (AFTER IT RESETS) its a really fun game and an awesome community if you avoid all those scammers. Well, I've said my bit,
    have a great day!
    -W5vil

12. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.