Booster Timer

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Desiqn_, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Desiqn_

Desiqn_
    I feel that there should be a timer on screen near to where your K/D scoreboard is showing which tells you how long you have left on a booster. This would save time in checking /booster to see how long you have left and be beneficial to miners.

By having it near your K/D I feel that it would look smoother as all of the additional information is in one section of the screen.

Harry.

TehTrash likes this.
  2. Guwoq

I agree with this 100% I wanted to add, if adding it to the HUD isn’t feasible it could possibly be a part of the info where you sell ores in the mine making it where you can check the countdown when you sell/look there.

Desiqn_ likes this.
  3. Xermes

Xermes
    I was actually going to make a suggestion for this, because I often find myself relying on people who remind others in chat that there are a few minutes left.

I also thought of putting it in our status bar which tells us if we’re ready to rank up, because I know I turn that off so maybe it could be there instead of the scoreboard?

Since there are 4 boosters, I’d imagine that you would be able to focus on a booster OR have the boosters rotate, because all 4 wouldn’t fit at the same time.

Great idea, +1 from me

Guwoq and Desiqn_ like this.
  4. __dragonslayer

if mcc was a bigger server, badlion could have a timer mod for it.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.