Blocks disappearing in skywars and game crashing.

Discussion in 'Minigame General Discussion' started by XxjoshuagamezzxX, Oct 11, 2019.

?

Has this been happening to you?

1. Yes (game crashing)

100.0%
  2. No (game crashing)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes (skywars)

100.0%
  4. No (skywars)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxjoshuagamezzxX

Jumptimee
    Blocks disappearing - I don't know what's going on, but I've been playing skywars and my blocks just disappear. My ping is mostly at 90ms - 100ms and it still happens. I don't know if this is a bug or just me.

Game crashing - Also, my game has been crashing every once in a while. Again, I don't know if this is just me because it's been going on for a while now.

2. ImConcerned

SpookyConcerned
    I haven’t been experiencing anything like this.
    Is it only on a certain map that this happens? Has it been happening to you on every single map?
    Try and record it and submit a bug report with the video here : https://mccentral.org/community/forums/bugs/
    Make sure to add a /whereami too so that Alex can look into it further.
    Other than that, you could contact an admin on discord.
    If it gets really bad then just play survival, ctf or muder mystery or any gamemode that you don’t need to build in.
    Hope this helped.
    Have a lovely day!

XxjoshuagamezzxX likes this.
  3. PorkChopH3X

PorkChopH3X
    Hey! Personally there has never happened to me or anyone else I know. Maybe its just a connection issue with you and the servers. I would contact a staff member or click here: https://mccentral.org/community/forums/bugs/ If you have any other questions please let me know!

4. Zonafer

Zonafer
    This is almost 100% a connection issue or computer lag, both on your part. The best fixes would be to a) set your DNS to 1.1.1.1, or b) try playing from a different computer or network.

5. Kane

Kane
    Hey!

Could you provide us with the logs the next time this happens? As of regarding the blocks disappearing, the issue might reside in your connection, as this almost has not happened to anyone before. I suggest you to record the next time this happens and make sure to include a /whereami in your video. After that, create a bug report here. What Zonafer said could potentially fix your connection problem to the server, so I recommend trying that.

~Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.