/block command

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Myko, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Myko

Myko
    Theres a /block command on skyblock, I know that is used to get Is levels and stuff, but maybe could yall add a /block command on prison? Not a perk, maybe just everyone gets if they are like Diamond+. This would help with if you wanted to make something on your plot out of diamond blocks, get blocks for a beacon pyramid, and more. Just a little idea I thought they could maybe add :)

SplatBerry, kuieren, jemelina and 5 others like this.
  2. Moltenwing

Wonderful idea Myko

3. Martiinn

SrMartin
    +1, definitely would just add. However I'd say it would be better to have it as a perk, since being required a rank for this would leave all non-donators incapable of acceding to it in any way. With this being a perk (let's say ancient), non-donors would have the option of buying it to another player. Other than that I like the idea, it's not as useful as it is in skyblock, but definitely not a bad thing to add.

4. Myko

Myko
    The only reason I dont wanna see it as a perk is because its not as useful on prison. I just thought it could help from time to time, rather than skyblock where you constantly need that command. Basically I just "want" it there cuz why not.

kuieren and Martiinn like this.
  5. GoodBanter

GoodBanter
    I agree this is a good idea for continence and don't believe it would be hard to implement at all, I also agree with Myko that it isn't useful enough to deserve a perk slot but it would fit perfectly as a something extra for donators. Good idea!

Lewklo and PorkChcp like this.
  6. 10sec

10sec
    Hey Myko!

This is a perfect idea.

It would be a simple, however really useful command and it would help tons of people! As said above, this shouldn't be a perk as this is almost an "essential" command, and yes, I do agree with you that it should be available for donors (maybe lapis+).

Thank you and have a lovely day!

7. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there,
    At first when this was suggested I was quite -1 on it because it would make things so much easier. It would mean you could basically get the effects of the PvP mine faster, without the risk of getting killed. However last season towards the end I had been doing the same thing, mining with an immortal pickaxe at Z mine and then crafting the ores into blocks. I definitely do agree that this is a good perk, however I feel that it should be a rarer one due to how fast it would allow you to earn money.
    -Nikki

BlockyBeach and Martiinn like this.
  8. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    I actually really like this idea. Last season, I used to have a large scale gold farm to make gapples, and it took so long to make gold blocks. This would be perfect as a donator perk. The only thing I have against it is changing it from Diamond+ rank to something like Iron or Gold. The reason is because I feel as though this shouldn't be something that you have to spend more than 50$ on. That's just my opinion and I'm okay if the pricing on it changed.

Incarnati0n_ and BlockyBeach like this.
  9. Goooofyyy

Goooofyyy
    Hey.

I actually really do like this idea, because gaps would be much more easy to make without mining for like 10 minutes for around bout 5 stacks of gold. It would just make mine and others life so much more easy, when we decide to make gaps without spending awhile just to acquire the gold, let alone getting the apples as well.

10. Myko

Myko
    Hey Nikki,

Actually the ores it self, like emeralds, lapis, gold, dia, etc. sell for more than the blocks. So theres no point in /blocking them to make "money"

Nikki_ likes this.
  11. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    Heya!
    I think this is a cool idea, I think it should be a perk though, but because it’s not overpowered, I think it should be mildly easy to get. Maybe legendary in a voter crate, therefore it would be probably a couple mil worth.

Although, +1 if it’s a perk! (:
    ~Splat

Incarnati0n_ likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.