BIG Tournament idea

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by prominer10, Nov 17, 2019.

1. prominer10

I have a idea for a big event. A tournament with all the minigames so cakewars, murder mystery ... the non-popular games you never play you must play then. It’s a support to play those minigames because maybe they are fun ( they are fun)? With the tournament you can try it out. At the end there will be 1 winner: who the most times won with the minigames will get a 25 dollar gift card from the server to use on the shop. If there is a draw with the wins the then will the person with the most kills win from those 2,3... It’s just an idea I think it isn’t possible because it hard to make... like in skywars you can play with 12 max I think so all those guys must be in different maps. I think it doesn’t work but it’s an idea guys. It’s just a support for the non-popular minigames

Prominer10

2. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hello!

I have always thought events like these would be fun however they would be hard to host especially with limits etc. However the community events staff team occasionally does things like this which you can check out in the Community Events calendars in the MCC Community Discord.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Usually these events do not have prizes and are just fun things to do with the community as it would be hard to find out. Last of all you can always suggest events to them via this link : https://mccentral.org/community/forms/community-ticket.18/respond

Have a Nice Day :D
    All The Best
    ___Sean___
    MCC Community Member

3. idcbenny

smellmes
    Yo, this would be such a good idea man omg!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.