Big problem

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Profit101, Aug 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Profit101

Hi everyone,

I recently heard about a special afk method that wouldn’t be seen by the afk detection. I recently learned that people were using that method on sb2 and I understood that I had done a huge mistake. In fact that method was invented by one of my island teammate Maxou008. It actually was amazingly profitable. Enough to destroy an entire economy... Soon after discovering that method we learned from Unadvised that it was not permitted anymore and that even if it was “legit” we were using a glitch. The thing is that we ONLY talked to helpers and several moderators about that method. No one else.... that’s why I was truly surprised when I learned that it made is way to sb2.... I do not want to put pressure on anyone but it seems special to me that the island that had a moderator in it, was accepting that afk method when we were told by him that it was banable 2 WEEKS ago... Don’t use this thread has a way to be mean to the island #1 on sb2. I just wanted to say out loud what I thought was a huge problem.

Have a great day everyone =)

ps: /is warp shop
    On sb1 ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.