Biased Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 0ctagon, Aug 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0ctagon

This Server Has Huge Biased Problems First Of I Got Perm Muted For Having 40 Offenses I Basically
    Fought With 2 People Who Were Saying Bad And Said Fuck Over And Over Again. Stuff And MasterChheda Don't Say I Should Have Reported Them Twice And They Both Got Denied I Did Threads Explaining This And Also MasterChheda Stop Saying My Posts Are Useless If There So Useless Keep Ur Mouth Shut And Let Others Reply When Whyfries And Gcfsnow Were Say BadWords Were Where You But When Me And AlphaSpring Say Bad Stuff Its Such A Big Deal
    I Made Many Offenses But MasterChheda Is A MouthBreather And Keeps Denying It

Staff Dont Make Exuses And Let People Express Their Feelings

2. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

Firstly, let's say you have no reports against those 2 players above.
    Secondly, I don't know how many times we have to tell you. Swearing is allowed, you may swear in chat. The only rule is swearing towards someone is not allowed as it counts as Disrespect. You keep bypassing the chat filter which is clearly against the rules.

You are at fault here, you broke the chat rules 40 times, now you suffer the consequences. You will have to wait 6 months before appealing. No one is being biased, these are just the server rules.

Stop making threads like these before I revoke your access to post threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.