Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Best Subserved!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Simplistiq, May 13, 2020.

?

Best Sub-server

1. Skyblock

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  2. Factions

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  3. Survival

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
  4. Factions

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Kit PvP

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  6. Arena PvP

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  7. Creative

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  8. Prison

9 vote(s)
    28.1%
  1. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey, I’m making a poll to see what the best subserved is. My favorite is skyblock because of the skyblock community is super nice and nit as toxic as others! Also everyone on skyblock is super nice and fun! I feel like skyblock community cares about others and like to help eachother out. Making skyblock in my opinion the best.
    (edit: I misspelled sub server, oops!)

2. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there Hotmoms!
    I recently made a thread about my opinions on the main subserves, and I mentioned in there (I think) that I don't have a particular "dedicated" subserved, however I enjoy spending my time on Skyblock the most, with my island team. I also love playing mini games, but that's a story from another time.

Thanks,
    Nikki

Simplistiq likes this.
  3. Simplistiq

snoic
    Understandable, I love skyblock! I hope to see you in there soon, and new reset is soon, best of luck to you.

4. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hello there! Skyblock is my MAIN place to play (Realm 2 that is) and I have a lot of fun! I currently am on the #4 island (Superfight123 passed us yesterday) and am just basically chilling until end of season and reset come! I cant wait as for it is predicted to be very soon! (A lot of people are saying around May 22 or the 29 OR the Weeks corresponding fridays). This is going to be the GRIND along with factions because factions and skyblock are the 2 servers i play the most. A little bit of competition and a little bit of chill laid back vibes for me!

Simplistiq likes this.
  5. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey @iluvhotmoms the best sub server, in my opinion, is survival and creative. The reason for this is because I like building over PVP and building is relaxing to me and it is entertaining. The reason I like creative is because it is relaxed and I can build things that I could not achieve in survival also I like the world edit that creative offer. The reason why I like survival is that I like to have a challenge and plus it is close to vanilla Minecraft as possible with still being a server. The reason why I like them both is because they are both 1.12.2 version of Minecraft which means that they have end cities, concrete, and other 1.12.2 features. Overall those are the reasons why I like creative and survival and have you self a wonderful day or night.

Simplistiq likes this.
  6. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    In my opinion, my favorite sub-server is by far the ArenaPvP sub-server. I love to PvP, and I always see myself playing the ArenaPvP sub-server for hours. I really like to PvP, and I always see myself in PvP in Prisons, Factions, KitPvP, and ArenaPvP.

I love all sub-servers but ArenaPvP stands out for me :D. I also like Creative. I love to build, and at /p h FourNut 2 I have a plot with worlds connected into each other. I love to build, and I always see myself in Creative here and there.

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

Simplistiq and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.
  7. HarryIsADuck

HRY01
    I think we can all agree that Factions will never be a nice Sub server too many toxic people xD

Ahnxious and forgranted like this.
  8. reallylazy

reallylazy
    Hey,

Although I’m more of a mini-game player, my favorite sub server would have to be survival. I don’t really play it much anymore but I enjoy the entire aspect of the game such as the shops, making it to baltop and the community is pretty great for the most part. In second I’d probably pick creative, not that I’m a good builder or anything but it’s a great place to interact with people.

9. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    Personally, I love playing Prison. I think it has a great balance of different aspects - economy, plot building, PvP, etc. There's something for everyone on Prison and it has a great central goal of ranking up to the highest possible rank. I also like how Prison has continued to evolve throughout the seasons, with Prestiging, new items, the Upgradeable Pickaxe, etc. making each season new and exciting for returning players.

Lxyne and Simplistiq like this.
  10. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hello there! My favorite sub-server has been Prison so far. Bruno dragged me into it then I just started playing it back, as it had been a while since I hadn't played it.
    I just like it because there are so many ways for you to make money, and it's just pretty cool to rankup with friends and just build your plot with your spawners or farms. The community is also pretty chill I'd say, nothing really bothers me there so it's my safe spot to play.

Simplistiq likes this.
  11. Prismane

Prismane
    Even though KitPvP is pretty dead, I will forever love it.

Simplistiq likes this.
  12. Fracis

EboyFracis
    Best subserver is Skyblock on hypixel, MCC ones suck

13. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hey my favorite sub is survival, i like how its more laid back and there isn't a grind for money and such
    skyblock is general sucks :pensive: - also get unip banned >:3

14. Fracis

EboyFracis
    you clearly have not played hypixel skyblock :clown:

15. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hypickle sucks :P fight me on it. MCC skyblock is chill, laid back, and theres no toxicity

16. Fracis

EboyFracis
    Bro put yo fists up

17. superdog1174

superdog117
    If fortnite was an option i would pick fortnite.

18. Fracis

EboyFracis
    small brain

Grammar Police likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.