Best Spawner

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by BabyNiQuil, Sep 2, 2019.

1. BabyNiQuil

BabyNiQuil
    Hey I just started playing prisons again so i was wondering now that i have around 5m what is the best spawner to invest in??

2. Lunatix

lunatix
    I think the best spawners Would 100% be witch because i used to play Prisons and i had about 50 witch spawners and they made me a lot of money but i ended up quitting prison and trading all the witch spawners for Ancient/Myth keys.

Have a lovely day. :D

BabyNiQuil and Kane like this.
  3. ImConcerned

vNato
    So, i would personally also say that either blaze or witch spawners are very good!
    Although they are quiet expensive if you are a new player :
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    They both drop items that are worth $41.5 each drop
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Witches do actually drop glistening melons.

Hope this helped.
    Have a lovely day!

4. Darenn

Darenn
    G'day!

As said above, blazes and witches are pretty good. Though in this time on of this prison season, Iron Goldem spawners sell for very cheap on /ah and sell for the same prices as both blaze and witch spawner drops. Otherwise, I recommend to not buy spawners from /shop as they are very costly. Yes 5 million is not too pricey but then the 50 tokens come in and tokens are worth 50k now a days so thats +2.5million$ which gives a total of 7.5mil for an Iron Golem. If you check every hour or so in /ah, you can find some pretty good deals, for example, 6.5million$ for an Iron Golem or even less!

Hope this helped :) // Have an amazing day!

-Pringles

5. monkeyboyr

if you want a simple answer, Blaze, But The Problem Is U Cant AFK It U Need To Kill It, So If U Have Mob Aura It Is The Best, But If You Dont, (and dont wanna get banned) then ig/witches, they sell for same, gl getting spawners

-Monkey

6. W5vil

W5vil
    I would personally say Iron Golems because they are cheaper then witches to buy from AH or through a /trade and they also give the same amount of money per drop. (Rose) This is coming from a person who is solely based on prisons 1. I'm not sure about the prisons 2 market for spawners.

7. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    The best afk spawner to have is a witch. If you have witches up until like 100 0r so they are better than a group of 100 IG's but past 100 you want to start doing a 50/50 with the spawners to help bypass the hopper limit and therfor make u more $$.

-xStrafinqs_
    Leader of money

Buttercup2164 and Snakey21 X like this.
  8. monkeyboyr

on prisons 2 there are no spawners on ah, but witch and IG are the Best, its really worth it to get spawners once u get 20+ u start making 1mil+ a night from doing nothing

9. Airpxds

TropikalResort
    Hey!

It depends on what kind of farm you would like to make. For a fall damage farm (Which is the simplest and easiest to make) Invest in a witch spawner. For a lava farm use Iron Golem Spawners.

G’day

10. OwenCW

OwenCW
    From what i have heard witches are the best for money followed by iron golems when you make an afk mobgrinder that collects the drops (even tho the drops for witches and iron golems sell for the same i have heard players say that for some reason witches seem to make them more money) however if you are looking for xp then it is the blazes (you will have to manually kill them for xp)

I hope this helped and have a great day :)

- OwenCW

Snakey21 X likes this.
  11. PorkChcp

PorkChcp
    Im going to have to say witch is the best spawner to invest in. I don't play that much prison so I've just heard this from being around. I assume its from all the good drops and how much they sell for.

Hope this helps
    -Pork

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.