Bedwars!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xplo, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Xplo

Xplo
    Hey guys this is one of the main gamemodes I've been playing so thought I'd share it with y'all in case any of you never played/heard of it :o

This is me playing it:
    If you enjoy please support me <3
    https://gyazo.com/6f291f68f0b5b011b4ccdda21f2d0893

2. 27JAS

27JAS
    Hi there!
    I think that Bedwars would be a great addition to the game! I've learned that more people play bedwars than eggwars and cakewars. sometimes, there are 50 people playing cakewars, but sometimes there are 2. If MCCentral replaced cakewars with bedwars, or if they added bedwars anyway, I think there would be a lot more players playing bedwars full time than there are playing cakewars full time.

I love bedwars a whole lot more than cakewars, but unfortunetly i have to go to a different server to play it. I really wish i didnt have to. I think MCCentral should add bedwars to the minigames.

Have a good one!

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    bedwars is a p fun game, as for mcc-wise, we have cakewars.
    as for that gyazo you put in your post...... it's um.. an osu?
    [​IMG]

bedwars on hypixel is p fun tho
    [​IMG]

4. Alansar_trignot

Alansar_Trignot
    I would love bedwars! But cake wars is here too, and cake wars is close from dting, I have to be on at about 9 PM in order to play at least 1 round.
    But sure! A new game ode would be awesome to have around!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.