Bedwars on MCC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TitanCoCraft, Jul 7, 2022.

1. TitanCoCraft

TitanCoCraft
    Hi, is there gonna be a BedWars on MCC? That would be cool and i think many ppl would play bedwars on mcc.

2. Trainsgender

Trainsgender
    There used to be CakeWars (sort of the same) but it got removed due to no one playing it. Sadly HyPixel is sucking players away from other servers so when added, it would most likely always be dead. There's a forum thread about a possible fourth minigame though: https://mccentral.org/community/threads/4th-minigame-poll.152854/

3. bratphobic

bratphobic
    i would absolutely love to see MCC bring back cakewars. used to be easily my favorite game on minecraft central. but sadly i dont think it’s gonna be making a return. the minigames they have online right now (sg, capture the flag, sky wars, etc.) get little to no players, and its near impossible for a game to ever start. but like i said i would absolutely love for them to bring back cakewars! (get rid of capture the flag lol)

ctrs likes this.
  4. Trainsgender

Trainsgender
    Dude, CTF is the only alive minigame.

Bring back OITC!

LeafyTiger24 likes this.
  5. TitanCoCraft

TitanCoCraft
    Does anybody even play minigames?

6. Trainsgender

Trainsgender
    Only CTF is still alive, and during certain hours. We have a Discord where we ping when it's alive. DM me if you want the link.

7. bratphobic

bratphobic
    id love if someone could do the same for skywars or sg!

ctrs likes this.
  8. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Its because of how little this server has to offer is partly why players are leaving this server to go to Hypixel. I mean they have so much more to offer. If this server would add more stuff like for example bedwars, this server will at least be more active than it was before.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.