Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Banning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eleung_musk, Oct 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eleung_musk

eleung
    Very recently, one of the top skywars players were banned. After 10-20 minutes however, the issue was resolved and the player was therefore unbanned. The problem was solved because the person could find an error in the recording which was an unloaded chunk.

I’m not blaming staff but I was thinking ahout other players who get false bans. What if they can’t find that small error? Then they are banned for a month or something for something they didn’t do. Or they weren’t well known and it just blew over everyone’s head.

I don’t know if this is possible for MCC, but if you claim to be the #1 server, can you add some kind of replay system? Like instead of just banning and being like ‘oh it’s a false ban. All sorry all’s done and you can move on’, could there be a better way? For examples, hypixel uses a replay system and therefore it would be way easier. I wish in the minigames revamp(pls add), they give a replay system. If it already exists, please use it.

2. MAXILES

a replay system would need a lot of nerdy coding and stuff and the coders of the server dont like coding new things for minigames i get the feeling

3. SpetexIsSorry

yh i got banned for "fly" for 3 weeks it was a new glitch i got rnadomly unbanned wasnt told why

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.