Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

banned from hypixel store bc of prev chargeback issues on mccentral

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Genice, Aug 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genice

Hi! Didn’t get an email back from yall, so I decided to just make a forum post about it. If I need to post my question somewhere else/if this isn’t the right way to appeal for this type of issue please let me know!

Around 2016-17, I made purchases on my account “Genice” (it was actually ZebraPlaysMC at the time I believe) for several ranks (I think I purchased the Redstone/Coal rank first and then later upgraded to diamond? Not very sure as it’s been a while) on MCCentral. It was later charged back by my parents and my account was understandably perma-banned from the server. That was back when I was in middle school and foolish.

I’ve recently gotten back into Minecraft during the last few months and started playing on Hypixel a lot. Eventually, I tried to purchase a rank on their server but saw that I was banned from their webstore. I found out that because of my previous chargeback issues with MC Central, my account currently has a 33% chargeback rating on Tebex (according to hypixel support) and they are unable to whitelist me for their store. The Hypixel representative suggested that I file a support ticket/ask for help here in order to potentially lift some of the strikes on my account. I don’t know if that’s possible, but if it is, I’d really appreciate any help!

As I obviously cant absolutely guarantee that an issue like this wont happen again (not to sound disingenuous, it’s just that you never know LOL), I’d just like to defend my case: I haven’t had any other chargeback issues that I’m aware of outside of the ones with MCCentral. I also made those purchases without my parent’s permission when I was very young and didn’t know the value of money. I’m older now and I regret making those purchases as a kid because this is honestly just really inconvenient and now I can’t buy a $5 rank on a Minecraft server with money that’s actually my own this time.

Any support/info on how to fix this issue would be amazing! If I can’t get my record cleared, it’s not that big of a deal. Just figured I’d take my chances and ask anyways :)

2. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hey Genice,

Chargebacks are handled by buycraft (Tebex), as such, you will need to file a support ticket with them, not us, as we simply use buycraft as a platform to allow the purchasing of various goods from our store.

Contact link: https://www.tebex.io/contact

mxbel and Xermes like this.
  3. Genice

Alright, thank you so much!

Alansar_trignot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.