Banned for a harmless joke.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ankh, Aug 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ankh

Ankh
    Just got banned for 7 days for "DDoS Threats" because of a harmless joke (cough @Composures). It wasn't even a threat.

[​IMG]

Even after showing the person who banned me the screenshot, they still refuse to unban. How is this even considered a threat? You can clearly see that I was simply replying to their small typo, should have been very clear that there was no harm meant by it. Honestly the rule seems pretty flawed if I can get a Sev3 Gameplay offence for replying to what someone says when it's very clearly not serious. Frankly, I don't even see how this COULD be considered a threat. Feel free to explain it to me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go hop on an alt and start asking people to hit my ip so I can get them banned for replying to me :joy:
    Another joke, in case that isn't obvious to you.

2. Josh

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    ummm woah ok. bucko. you’re super chill and have like most posts on forums, i think you should know how this works about appealing (here) blah blah blah blah. i can see your frustrations about getting a week long ban for a joke you intended to have no harm or whatever; however even mentioning ddos’ing and dox’ing is kinda a trigger warning for staff, and they can punish for that. me personally, i don’t consider it a “threat”; however i can see where the staff is coming from to punish you... anywyas before a staff locks this... that’s my two cents ig...
    ‘n also, addressing your punishments in forums general discussion is kinda a no no and will make staff kinda not take you as seriously... or least that’s what i’ve heard. :shrug:
    anyways hope this helped, i cba to use grammar or whatever makes things easy to read... you know my disc, if u have any questions ask there.. or a staff. they know a lot more than me.

4. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    if the person is refusing to unban and you feel its unjust try to get in contact with another srmod

5. xBenz

xBenz
    As you are an Ex-Mod, I expected more from you. You should know that DDOS threats are not tolerated at all, even the slightest jokes resulted in punishments.

Your joke was not appropriate and the ban was desereved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.