Ban Logs

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by GayPridee, Jul 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GayPridee

So on the front page of the website I read that all "logs" that were on the forums were gone and only the essential things would be brought over. Im just curious if the punishment logs will be brought over or if we will have a fresh start. Some of us having been playing on MCC for awhile and have quite a long list of punishments, and it would be nice to have a "clean slate". Is there such thing as getting the punishment log cleared, or was that just a rumor?

2. Chilo_

AirtimeThrills
    I doubt they will wipe the punishment logs, just doesn't seem like a smart thing to do. I mean, if you are worried about a perm mute for excessive chat offences, you kind of get a "clear" as your punishments 2 years or older become invalid.

3. Unadvised

Unadvised
    We have no plans on clearing punishments from players history any time soon.

Chilo_ likes this.
  4. GayPridee

Ya i figured, i mean it makes no sense to do that but then again I see people get face tattoo's of their gf name who they've been dating for a few weeks so nothing people do thats stupid surprises me. Im not perm muted but i feel like every time I get a mute it gets longer and longer even when I dont do anything wrong so I just wanted to know. Thanks :)

5. G4NGMEMBERASH

Will there be a new punishment history page? (guessing it won't be that hard if the current punishments plugin has an API?)

6. Chilo_

AirtimeThrills
  7. Unadvised

Unadvised
    It will be the same page. It might not work right now as we are in the middle of switching everything over. Like chilo said https://mccentral.org/bans/ will be the website.

8. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Just so you are aware, the current site (mc-central.net/bans/) is also still up. I'd recommend using that until the forums transition is complete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.